Pore Purifying Clay Mask
Made with the highest quality earth clays to unclog pores and absorb excess oil, this intensive mask noticeably refines the appearance of pores and deeply cleanses skin, leaving it polished and smooth.
Water (Aqua), Silt, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Lauryl Lactate, Galactoarabinan, Jojoba Esters, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Esters, Steareth-20, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Salicylic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butylene Glycol, Iron Oxides, Bisabolol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Squalane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-10, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Fragrance (Parfum).
- Freshwater Silt. Derived from freshwater lakes in Eastern Europe. Helps to deeply cleanse the skin.
- Salicylic Acid. Deeply cleans pores. Time-released microspheres provide mild exfoliation.
- Larch Arabinogalactan (Galactoarabinan). Comes from the wood of the larch tree to mildly exfoliate the skin.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. Natural oil has soothing properties.
- Cucumber Extract, Oat Kernel Extract & Bisabolol. Provide skin-soothing benefits.
How to Use
Apply a generous amount to a clean face after washing, avoiding the eye area. Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes. Remove with warm water. Pat skin dry. The use of cotton pads for removal is recommended to avoid staining as Black Mask contains Freshwater Silt and Iron Oxides. Use twice weekly or more often if skin is oily.